About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Sunday 2 October 2011

XI



If you know me or are a friend of mind on facebook (personal page) you'd notice my name is Zaki XI. Many personshave asked me "So Z what is the meaning of XI."

XI is the roman numeral for 11. It is "My number" 
I can't really go into details but here is the short version: 
There are 17 letters in my full name. 
Those 17 letters total to 83.
There are 7 vowels and 10 consonants. 
The characteristics of #11 are: High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist and a dreamer. 

The number 11 is the first of the master numbers. It is associated with idealistic concepts and rather spiritual issues. It is a number with potentials that are somewhat more difficult to live up to. I have the capacity to be inspirational and the ability to lead merely by my own example. 

My soul urge number is 4 hence my personal twitter name is KIYAIV= za(kiya) iv (4) 
The negative side of the 4 is that i am rigid, stubborn and somewhat narrow-minded. There is a tendency to hide feelings, or to really not be aware of real feelings. 

My Inner Dream number is 7 

Confused? lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment