About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

Affairs of My Heart


Rare as a comet, but as real as a star
The affairs of my heart I once refused to surrender
I am far from eager to render, a love that is not tender
As only God could asunder, what he have blessed and placed together

You have already taken me higher, using an unique procedure
Your revolver have already penetrated my exterior structure
My Lover, without a doubt you are my 'Soulja'
Two souls that could only be united my JAH

This emotion is intense, as words cannot explain
Our love is so immense, that my heart can no longer contain
You have besieged my heart, for our personal gain
As I am confident that there is nothing our amity cannot sustain

My heart is in your hands, and it could be easily slain
Right now I am naked and my soul is exposed to your rain
Trust I regain, as I am submitting to your reign
Feeling like a child, now that I am in love again

No comments:

Post a Comment