About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

We tend to forget


Life lessons we tend to forget
Let down our guards and now are in regret
I should have known better, you can't trust flesh
18 years I've known you and this is the thanks I get

Ride and die I guess only apply to my side
I took off my glasses and you dug out my eye
Blinded by betrayal, I can't recover to ask you why
How could you my third eye fail me,
I didn't foresee that you wanted my life
The same dagger I gave you, you stuck in my back.
Smiled in my face, pretended to care
Snake in human form, so many told me to beware!
Changing skin, but not concealing your marks
My compassion was killed by your venomous laugh

Since you are a snake, you will always be at my feet
Stomp on your head, until your heart no longer beats
They call me the butcher and I heard you wanted beef
But I'm a vegan and I'm not about to pollute my soul with meat

No comments:

Post a Comment