About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

RuWoRtHiT



Don't be fooled by my physical size
These spectacles and what I script in these lines
Your just in the audience looking on, you don't know what I have in my mind
I need to ask myself, RuWoRtHiT the Showtime?
I'm a spiritual being and eternal life is what I'm pursuing
To throw those all away; are you the reason for my sinning?
RuWoRtHiT?
God is telling me no, but Satan has shown me a way
Where we both can be happy, but the only problem is you wouldn't be okay

You don't exist in my world, so stop trying to be part of it
Leave me alone, I don't like arguments, I'm not a violent chick
I've got my life to live, I've got big shoes to fill
This physical is a shell
You can't determine who's going to roast in the fire in hell
We don't control our destiny, at times we have to let go
Reality steps in and delivers the unjust blow
Sometimes it hurts, trust me I know
But not even you or anybody else can steal my glow
In the words of my father "There are a lot bigger issues in the world I know, but I first got to take care of the world I know."

So RuWoRtHiT?
And the answer is NO!
Unquenchable fire, my freedom and my soul!
My impetus is from above
I don't know where yours lays
I'll say a pray for you and ask the lord to light a dark way
I could go on and on, but it's still up to you
I've made my peace and I think you should too

No comments:

Post a Comment