About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

My Worst Enemy


No I’m not afraid of you
A little bit of respect and you still don’t have a clue?
What’s holding me back from attacking you
it’s the same thing that can’t separate me from you

Your inner strength and my tough exterior are both good methods of defense
To strip that apart and place both our heart’s on the fence
No not happening, I don‘t think it would be
When we both show signs of weakness and will be just another memory

My worst enemy is slowly killing me
Slowly stealing my sanity
Trying her best to get rid of me
My inner walls are crumbling down
But somewhere in me I’m standing my ground

Hurtful words and senseless actions are just one of her strategies
Carousing the block, misleading the flock and bonding with enemies
Why she wants to destroy me, remains a mystery
Underlying hate, but refusing the bait is what’s keeping me
On my knees every hour begging for mercy!
Screaming out loud but still nobody hears me
Not giving up so easily
I am afraid to face this grim reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment