About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

Love = Pain


He told me “With a little patience, you could have everything you want…”
But I’m still stuck on stupid and keep bleeding love
Already threw in the towel and taken of my mask and glove
Keep reminiscing about the kisses and the hugs
I’m losing my wings and dropping from above
I want to live forever, through my verses and my songs
But I prefer affection over perfection
So every time you hear my voice
It would haunt your subconscious and your emotions it would taunt

Not an ounce of emotion left within me
So I can’t tell you how much I love you
I watch you next to me and unsure if too run or embrace you
I know that I don’t hate you
As every time I need a shoulder to cry on it’s you I lean too
Continue to inspire me but yet still you’re a tad ungrateful
So I pretend not too care and turn a deaf ear to every ‘rumor’ that I hear
Egoistically like my facilities are not intact and don’t have a blue’s clue!
But deep down inside I’m willing to sacrifice every and anything to be with you

I keep bleeding love, even if it kills me
So addicted to the mic and constantly writing our way into history
We start neglect each other, emotionally
So we f$%k with so much passion, as we could no longer could stand the pain physically
Is not that we don’t love we
But we are so caught up in our dreams, we don’t want to accept the reality
That we have already bonded in the spirit and are responsible for each other’s spirituality
Both wanting someone to keep us humble in this industry
Accepting extraordinary, rejecting inferiority!
So why can’t we just be we, and grow old in each other’s company?

2 comments: