About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

Where did it when?


What I’m feeling to say is a mystery to me
Unspoken knowledge, locked away in my memory
Not knowing my inspiration, as my pen scripts these lines
Even when I’m wrong, I’m right as it came from my mind

Not knowing my own ability, frustration builds up
My pressure veins burst, I’m left unconscious
But somewhere deep in my mind I’m still awake
A spontaneous outburst and the world’s a better place

Pride comes before destruction
And in a heartbeat all my glory is taken away
Fighting to stay alive
Contemplating…
Kill or be killed!
Sinister thoughts overthrow my fears
Last man standing, conversing with death

My actions maybe wrong but my heart is in the right place
I close my eyes and pray this is a dream
Wake up and I’m alone on this corn field
Picking corn, looking for shade, burrowing my tears
Hoping this drought would end

What I’m saying to me makes no sense!
A divine intervention is the purpose of my Lent
Living in an unjust world, that will soon come to an end
All this while thinking, where the hell my emotions went?

No comments:

Post a Comment