About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

Float On

…And I float on…

Most days’ heaven sounds nice
I stare for the crack, for you to take this burden call life
My soul is vexed as nothing feels right
Uncomfortable in my own bed, another struggle for me tonight
Six pills and suddenly I could deal with life
Supposed to be a fearless being, but my sensitivity may get me smite
I get caught up in her pain, as my heart feels light
I never knew a platonic relationship could be this tight

…And I float on…

Like a leaf in the wind
In the back of my mind I hear whispers as my vision gets dim
Uneasy in my thoughts, I reluctantly stick around for this unforgiving swing
Eventually I know I would perish, in this life plagued by sin
The hero needs saving, as the world just watches me sink
"Trust not in flesh Kiya, as they rot and they stink"
"They would force their odor on you, as their stench would chase you to your brink"

But “Be still and know that I AM God and from MY SPIRIT continue to drink”

…And I float on…

With an earthly and majestic being, as I float on
I wonder if we could make it too Pandora?
Open your heart and create our own utopia
If only you could see it through my eyes and experience my euphoria
Until my eggs pass through my fallopian tube and binds with your sperm in my womb
May only then I’ll be cured of this phobia

…And I float on… 

No comments:

Post a Comment