About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

We fall down... But we get up

This close to putting my Christianity in my back pocket, along with my spirituality
Could scream f**k the world and the music industry
Rip the stars of my hand and sacrifice my individuality
Wonder if JAH would grant me this amnesty
Or just stand there and deny me my moment of clarity
My heart is overwhelmed and I am starting to question my sanity
What more can flesh do to me?
I stared at him stoically
As the words left his tongue, it shattered my immortality
F**k love!
Save me the uncertainty

Or am I just enslaved by my many idiosyncrasies?
Constantly haunted by many insecurities
Coded scriptures and secret societies
Revelation 17:17
Place my head in my palm and ponder about my destiny
Would sips from this green bottle guarantee me a form of serenity?
As the tear left my eyes uncle Donnie give me the perfect remedy
“For the just man falleth seven times”
A small price to pay for wanting to live for an eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment