About Me

My photo
Writer, poet, dramatist and actor with a passion for performing!

Saturday 21 January 2012

Are you happy Hov?


As the darkness invades
I grip on to the guiding light
Who can satisfy her soul and decipher her rhyme?
“I wonder why they call you Hov?” it sounds like a chorus line
As they offer me repentance, to spend a day in her mind
I feel like a spiritual being, lost in physical time
Like being on top mount Everest but I never made that climb
The object of obscurity, how do you expect me to be kind?
Sincere as they get, but their selfish desires have made them blind

Rachael’s my neighbor and Ramah is her home
With weeping and mourning, how can you ask me, “Are you happy Hov?”
Gnashing of teeth and with sorrows that show
How can I spread my wings, soar and grow?
Staring at my feet, yet not feeling low
You can turn off the lights, but never out her inner glow
It doesn’t matter the direction in which the wind may blow
I wondered lonely as a cloud and refusing to go with the flow

As hell and destruction are both never filled
So are my urges to consume this addictive liquid pill
The flowers have already withered and I have written my last will
The waters may be still, but it erodes even the toughest of hill
I have loaded the rifle and forsaken my Braille, as my life is not my own
Exhausting, like a never ending drill
Trotting this valley of decision, I could be easily killed
Until Shiloh comes, I may never learn too chill

No comments:

Post a Comment